|Tooleweb Computer Solutions Calgary, Alberta|
Thin Client ?
What is a "Thin" Client?
" A thin client is basically a remote keyboard, mouse and monitor that hooks to a giant powerful computer. Several people plug in to the same giant server and share the power"
- Shawn Powers - Linux Journal, August 2007
Thin client computing allows many people to share a single server computer.
- The average business user does not use even a fraction of the computing power in even an in-expensive, modern desktop PC.
- The computer mainly sits there doing little more than consuming electricity.
- Thin client computing allows you to maximize your return on your hardware investment.
- Utilising the power of linux, you can significantly reduce your Desktop PC costs
Ask us how we can reduce your desktop support costs